Export User Data - Settings - General
Settings - General
All settings affect the Export Page. Read the specific guide: Export User Data - How To Export Data
Finding The Settings
All the important settings of the plugin can be found under Admin Dashboard → Export User Data → Settings → General tab.
- Exclude user meta fields - The selected fields will not appear in the export page. This helps you cleaning the interface, only showing the more important fields.
- Default export file format - Choose between CSV and Excel. Note that this is only the default option, so you can change this each time you perform an export.
- Enable export preset - Allows you to save different export options as presets.
- Enable EDD - Add option to export fields "purchase_value", "purchase_count" and "payment_ids" from EDD attached to the user accounts
- Enable WooCommerce - Add option to export field "WC purchase total" from WooCommerce attached to the user accounts