Quiz Manager - Settings - General Settings
To reach the settings menu of the plugin, head to Admin Panel → CM Quiz Manager Pro → Settings.
In the General Tab you will find the most important settings for the plugin:
- Default correct answers percent to pass a quiz (0 - 100) - Indicates what percentage of correct answers should be given to pass the quiz. This setting can be changed per quiz.
- Default max number of attempts per quiz (0 - to set as infinite) - Indicates the number of attempts user can have to pass the quiz. This setting can be changed per quiz.
- Questions number in a quiz (0 - to set all available) - Indicates the number of questions inside a quiz. Questions will be randomly selected from available in a quiz. This setting can be changed per quiz.
- Score type to show in the Progress Report (max, min, average) - Indicates the type of score shown in the Progress Report.
- Show score after submission - Shows the score to the user after the quiz is completed.
- Show results after submission - Shows the correct answers to the user after the quiz is completed (feature added in version 1.0.2)
- Front-End example:
- Front-End example:
- Use priority autoincrement for new questions - You can enable this setting if you want to autoincrement new question priority when creating a question for a quiz.
- Enable quizzes for anonymous users - You can enable this setting if you want to show your quizzes even for anonymous users. This requires the cookies to be enabled on the user side.
- Include child questions in parent category - Allows grouping questions. When enabled, will add to the quiz all the question from its children quizzes.
The following example uses this set up: parent category (2 questions), child category 1 (two questions), child category 2 (one question).
The settings also hold the Labels tab, where you can modify the text that appears in the Front-End. Learn more by reading the specific guide ( Quiz Manager - How To - Modify the Text that Appears in the Front-End (Labels)