SEO Keyword Hound - Overview and Common Questions
The CM SEO Keyword Hound is a powerful tool that helps you pursue your search engine optimization goals. It aggregates and tracks complex data in a centralized way, saving you time.
The plugin has many advanced features, but can also be used by beginners and those who are not very familiar with SEO.
What is SEO
SEO, or search engine optimization, is a combination of practices aimed at increasing the ranking of web pages in Serps (Search Engine Result Pages). In practice, it helps websites showing up first in sites such as Google, Yahoo and Bing.
One of the main elements of SEO is handling keywords - words or combination of words that make it easier for people to find your site via search engines. Improving the website's keywords is the focus of this plugin.
SEO strategies are extremely dynamic. They evolve and conform based on the behavior of the search engines, which never fully disclose their ranking criteria. CM SEO Keyword Hound benefits from an assortment of features that allow the user to adapt his/her SEO approach at will.
What this plugin does
- Helps track SEO both in a micro level (individual pages) and macro level (managing dashboard).
- Compares keyword incidence and analytics from your page and those of your competitors.
- Periodically sends reminders to the admins to check the SEO statistics.
- Provides handy tools to fetch Google Analytics.
- Has advanced tracking features such as notes for each keyword and snapshots.
- Assists with managing keywords through CSV importing and exporting.
What this plugin doesn't do
- Import audience data from Google Analytics.
I use Yoast SEO. Is this plugin still useful?
Most definitely, as Yoast SEO and SEO Keyword Hound have very different scopes. Yoast does a really good job at analyzing single posts in the present and providing general tips. The Keyword Hound, however, presents historical data on your content and your competitors', allowing for more comprehensive strategies.
What I need to use this plugin
- Basic SEO knowledge.
- Basic familiarity with Moz (we recommend installing the Free Moz Toolbar).
- Google Analytics installed in your website (Learn how to set up Google Analytics / Learn Google Analytics).
More information about the SEO Keyword Hound by CreativeMinds.
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center