CM Ad-Changer (CMAC) - Client - Widget Setting
In addition to standard shortcodes applied on pages and posts, CM Ad-Changer banners can also be inserted in widget areas such as sidebars and footer using the ad-server widgets.
There are two types of ad-server widget currently available:
- CM Ad-Changer - Used to display a standard ad-changer campaign.
- CM Ad-Changer group - Used to display and rotate multiple campaigns on the same ad spot using the Campaign Group functionality
How to use widgets?
Go to Appearance → Widgets, click on CM Ad-Changer, and define your preferences by checking the options in the metabox:
- Title – Title that will appear above the widget.
- Campaign ID – ID of an existing campaign from to be displayed on the ad-server widget (required).
- Linked Banner – Define whether or not your banner should link to the campaign URL or not.
- Class – Banner (wrapper) class name CSS Class of wrapper. If a wrapper is turned off then the class is added to widget wrapper.
- Title Class – Widget Title class name.
- Custom CSS – The CSS code to be displayed with the banner.
- Allow Inject JS – Choose if the JS sent from the CM Ad Changer Server should be injected.
- Allow Inject HTML – Choose if the HTML sent from CM Ad Changer Server should be injected.
- Banner Width/Height – Set banner dimensions.
- Wrapper – Decide if the banner should have been wrapped with div element (works only if Class is set).
- Not Responsive – If banners are not responsive, shut this setting off. Can be a value of 1 or 0 (default: 0)
Not using responsive settings cancels the option of banner variations, in this instance, only banners with original dimensions will be provided when requested.
View this example to see how the div wrapper works.
Below: Ad-Changer campaign displaying in the sidebar: