CM Restrict User Account Access - Settings - Notifications
Settings - Notifications
To access the plugin's settings, head to Admin Dashboard → CM Restrict User Account Access Pro → Settings.
And then head to the Notifications tab to edit them:
- Enable user notification - Choose if you would like to send a notification to the user whose account was restricted or deleted.
- User notification subject: - The message's subject.
- User notification text - The message's content.
Both subject and text field support these shortcodes:
- [action] - "restricted" or "deleted"
- [user_name] - User Name
- [user_login] - User Login