Strava Integration - BuddyPress and PeepSo - Installation
Back to User Guides
- These are two separate plugins and each one is dedicated to one of the social networks (PeepSo and BuddyPress).
- If you would like to use the PeepSo, integration, you need to have the PeepSo plugin installed.
- If you would like to use the BuddyPress, integration, you need to have the BuddyPress plugin installed.
Here are the steps needed to install and activate the Strava Integration With BuddyPress and the Strava Integration With PeepSo plugins.
- To manually install the plugin, you first must download it from Client Dashboard (Pro version) to your computer.
- Navigate to the Plugin tab on the Wordpress Admin Panel to install the plugin.
- Hover over the Plugin tab and click on Add New.
- Select Upload Plugin and then Choose File. Select the .zip file you have just downloaded and click on Install
- You should see a message similar to this, indicating a successful installation - from this moment on, it can be configured in your plugin directory.
- Click on Activate Plugin.
- Head to the License tab of the plugins' configuration, insert the License Key and click on Activate License.
- The license is now active. Congratulations!