CM Download Manager (CMDM) - Payments
CM Download (CMDM) - Payments
The CM Download Manager plugin has default support for MicroPayments and can also support EDD (Easy Digital Download) and WooCommerce when powered by the add-on CM Download Manager Payments Addon.
Here is a simple breakdown:
- Base plugin CM Download Manager: Supports MicroPayments. With this method you will be able to not only charge but also grant points per download, and grant user points when uploading a file.
- Add-on CM Download Manager Payments Addon: Adds WooCommerce and EDD support, making CM Download Manager work with EDD, WooCommerce and MicroPayments.
- Note: For this integration to work, you must have either the plugin EDD (Easy Digital Download) or WooCommerce installed.
Setting up the Payment - MicroPayments
By default, MicroPayments is disabled, to enable it, navigate to your website Dashboard → CM Downloads Pro → Settings and to the MicroPayments tab.
Under the download actions, you will have the option to:
- grant the user points per download or charge the user points per download, if one of these two options is chosen, a price must be set and will be used for all downloads.
- You can also choose the option to have it set per download. Once this last option is enabled, when creating or editing download a new option will be available, so you can set the desired action for each download individually.
Under the upload actions, you will have the option to:
- grant the user points per download or charge the user points per download, if one of these two options is chosen, a price must be set and will be used for all uploads.