CM Product Directory Payments (CMPD Add-On) - "Add New Product Payments" Settings
"Add New Product Payments" Settings
To edit the plugin settings, navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Product Directory → Settings.
Click on the Payments tab.
Here you can edit certain features, including those related to new products payments.
Here you can enable or disable the new product payment feature. If this is enabled, a product won't be displayed to the public until the listing is paid for.
You can also select whether you want the product to pay for the listing before moderation by checking Payment before moderation. If you don't select this option, admin moderation can happen before a product pays for the listing.
To create the business listing payment, you must create a product in EDD or WooCommerce. This is done in this section. You can add a new product name and price, or choose an existing one. The following image shows an example with EDD:
There are also options to customize the payment request email sent to products that submit listings with a custom email subject and content. Admin can also customize the email sent to products after payment is confirmed.
- "Payment required" e-mail - Check the box to enable the notification. (Toggle added in version 1.1.0)
- "Payment required" e-mail subject - Topic of the e-mail being sent after the user adds the product and it passes the moderation.
- "Payment required" e-mail content - Content of the e-mail being sent after the user adds the product and it passes the moderation. You can use the following placeholders:
- "Payment confirmation" e-mail subject - Topic of the e-mail being sent after the user purchases the product required to add a new product.
- "Payment confirmation" e-mail content - Content of the e-mail being sent after the user purchases the product required to add a new product. You can use the following placeholders:
In the Payments tab, admin can also set up Easy Digital Download settings. See the related article for more on this.