CM Expert Directory Payments (CMED Add-On) - Admin View - Add New Expert Payments Settings
"Add New Expert Payments" Settings
To edit the plugin settings, navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Expert Directory → Settings.
Click on the Payments tab.
Here you can edit certain features, including those related to new experts payments.
- Enable or disable the new expert payment feature. If this is enabled, an expert won't be displayed to the public until the listing is paid for.
- Payment before moderation - If enabled, users will be able to pay even before the admin moderates the submission.
- Instant payment - if enabled, the user will be redirected to checkout immediately after filling the form. Requires Payment before moderation to be enabled.
To create the expert listing payment, you must create a downloadable product in EDD. This is done in this section. You can add a new product name and price, or choose an existing one.
There are also options to customize the payment request email sent to experts that submit listings with a custom email subject and content. Admin can also customize the email sent to experts after payment is confirmed.
- "Payment required" e-mail - Check the box to enable the notification. (Toggle added in version 1.1.0)
- "Payment required" e-mail subject - Topic of the e-mail being sent after the user adds the expert and it passes the moderation.
- "Payment required" e-mail content - Content of the e-mail being sent after the user adds the expert and it passes the moderation. You can use the following placeholders:
- "Payment confirmation" e-mail subject - Topic of the e-mail being sent after the user purchases the product required to add a new expert.
- "Payment confirmation" e-mail content - Content of the e-mail being sent after the user purchases the product required to add a new expert. You can use the following placeholders:
In the Payments tab, admin can also set up Easy Digital Download settings. See the related article for more on this.