CM Product Directory Payments (CMPD Add-On) - Installation
Initial Plugin Installation
Here are the steps needed to install the plugin.
- Install and activate CM Product Directory plugin, CM Product Directory Community and Easy Digital Downloads or WooCommerce as a base for the Payments add-on.
- Download the CM Product Directory Payments add-on from Client Dashboard (pro version) to your computer.
- Navigate to the Plugin tab on the WordPress Admin Dashboard to install the plugin.
- On the Plugins page click on the Upload Plugin.
- Select Upload Plugin from the options shown and find the file you downloaded.
- Install the plugin.
- Once the plugin is installed it will appear on the Plugins tab for you to activate and use.
- You will need next to activate the license. Navigate to the License section which is found under the CM Product Directory and add the License which you have received from CreativeMinds. Save it first and then activate it. A green label will shows that the plugin license was successfully activated.