CM Tooltip Glossary Community Terms (CMTCT) - Settings - Suggest Term Form
Suggest Term Form
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Tooltip Glossary → Settings → Community Terms tab.
Find the section Suggest Term Form. The options are:
- Page ID - Write down the ID of the page with
- Allow user to edit terms - Enable or disable editing terms in Dashboard.
- Private Terms - This option allows to users to create private terms which will be visible only for them. The options are:
- Not allowed - disable the feature.
- Allowed - Choose this option to give users a choice, if to make a term private. A checkbox for this will appear on the front-end in the form for suggesting the term.
- Forced - If this option is chosen, then all terms created by users will be private.
Note: this option was introduced in version 1.3.0. Learn more about private terms in this guide: CM Tooltip Glossary Community Terms (CMTCT) - Settings - Private User Terms
- Allow user to delete terms - Enable or disable deleting terms in Dashboard.
- Allow anonymous users to add terms without specifying email address - If enabled, users will not be asked for their e-mail address when suggesting terms.
- Automatically assign user terms to selected category - Choose a category that a term will be automatically assigned to when a user creates a term. Note: this option was introduced in version 1.3.0.
- Disable WP Editor - If you would like use the simple editor to allow only text, check this option.
- Link text - Label for Suggest Term link.
- Label: modification date - Label for Modification Date column.
- Label: edit term - Label for Edit column.
- Label: term title - Label for Title column.
- Label: creation date - Label for Create Date column.
- Label: delete term - Label form Delete column.
Example of front-end labels:
Click the button Save Changes after editing the settings.
More information about the CM Tooltip Glossary Community Terms WordPress Plugin
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center