CM Tooltip Glossary Community Terms (CMTCT) - Settings - Suggest Term Form
Suggest Term Form
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Tooltip Glossary → Settings.
Click on the Community Terms tab.
- Page ID - Write down the ID of the page with [community_terms_form] shortcode.
- Allow user to delete terms - Enable or disable deleting terms in Dashboard.
- Allow user to edit terms - Enable or disable editing terms in Dashboard.
- Allow anonymous users to add terms without specifying email address - If enabled, users will not be asked for their e-mail address when suggesting terms.
- Disable WP Editor - If you would like use the simple editor to allow only text, check this option.
- Link text - Label for Suggest Term link.
- Label: modification date - Label for Modification Date column.
- Label: edit term - Label for Edit column.
- Label: term title - Label for Title column.
- Label: creation date - Label for Create Date column.
- Label: delete term - Label form Delete column.
Up: Dashboard with provided labels in first row.