CM Tooltip Glossary Community Terms (CMTCT) - Settings - Form Labels and Placeholders
Form Labels & Placeholders
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Tooltip Glossary → Settings → Community Terms tab.
Find the section Form Labels & Placeholders. The available labels are:
Here are a few examples of using labels:
- Title field text - Text for the Title label.
- Title field placeholder text - Text for the Title placeholder.
- Description field text - Text for the Description label.
- Description field placeholder text - Text for the Description placeholder.
- Email field text - Text for the email label.
- Email field placeholder text - Text for the email placeholder.
- Captcha field text - Text for the Captcha label.
- Button text - Text for the Suggest Term button.
- Update button text - Text for the Update button.
- Saved notification - Text for saved term notice.
- Moderation notification - Text for Moderation notice.
- Published notification - Text for Published notice.
- No terms to display - Shown to user if there are no terms.
- Not logged in - Shown to user in the dashboard if he/she's not logged in.
- Not allowed to suggest a term - Shown to user in the dashboard if he/she doesn't have permission to suggest a term.
Besides the labels, there are a few options in this section which allow to show/hide some form elements on the front-end:
- Show the excerpt field
- Excerpt field text
- Show the tags field
- Show the image field
- Show the synonyms field
- Show the variations field
- Show the abbreviations field
Click the button Save Changes after editing the labels.