CM Tooltip Glossary Skins (CMTTS) - How Plugin Works
How Plugin Works
CM Tooltip Glossary Skins Add-On lets user to customize tooltips appearance with easy and intuitive set of controls located in Settings page of CM Tooltip Glossary base plugin.
Navigate to Admin Panel -> CM Tooltip Glossary -> Settings.
Click on Tooltip Skins tab.
Here user have set of controls to fully customize tooltip according to his requirements.
- Tooltip Skin Template - select one of pre-defined tooltip skins.
- Position - set tooltip position in relation to term in the text.
- Stem - set length and base width of tooltip stem.
- Paddings - set padding of tooltip.
- Border - set tooltip border: border color, radius (rounded corners), width and style.
- Font - set font options for the tooltip: colors and sizes for content text and title.
- Background & Opacity - set background color for the tooltip and background opacity value.
- Fonts - rest of settings for content text and title.
Below: User can see at once how customized tooltip looks like.
Below: This is how tooltip looks like on front-end with applied one of the pre-defined skin.