CM Email Tools Pro - SMTP Config Presets
Creating a SMTP Preset
The email gateway plugin supports sending emails from your WordPress site via a preferred SMTP server.
You can define several SMTP gateways profiles and choose the active one. Only one profile can be active at the same time.
Navigate to Admin Panel -> CM Email Tools Pro -> SMTP Config Presets.
After plugin installation user can use one of two pre-defined profiles: Example Gmail SSL and Example Gmail TLS
Below: Field to select preset in Settings.
Below: List of avaliable pre-defined presets.
SMTP Config Options
Here's the list of all fields of the SMTP configuration screen.
- SMTP Host/Port - enter SMTP mail host and port.
- Encryption - set encryption to SSL, TSL or disable.
- SSL options - set SSL options to verify peer, verify peer name and allow self signed.
- Authentication/Authentication type - Check to use the SMTP authentication and set authentication type: LOGIN/PLAIN/CRAM_MD5.
- Username/Password - Enter WP account login/password.
- Email address in the
header - Specify the email address that emails should be sent from. If you leave this blank, the default email will be used. This address should be in the SMTP server's domain, otherwise Gmail can refuse it.
- Sender name in the From: header - Specify the name that emails should be sent from. If you leave this blank, the emails will be sent from Wordpress.
- Set the return-path to match the From Email - Enable or disable Sender name in the From: header
- Force SMTP priority - Force SMTP priority to high/normal/low or disable
Below: Example SMTP Config screen