CM Notification Bar (CMNB) - Installation
Prefer a Complete Step-by-Step?
Check our use case guide:
Here are the steps needed to install the plugin.
1) Download - To manually install the plugin, you first must go to your Client Dashboard to download the pro version. Navigate to the Plugin tab on the Wordpress Admin Panel to install the plugin.
2) Hover over the Plugin tab and click on Add New.
3) Select Upload from the options shown and find the file you downloaded.
4) Install the plugin.
5) Once the plugin is downloaded it will appear on the Plugin tab for you to activate and use.
6) For the Pro version you will next need to activate the license. Navigate to to the License section which is found under the CM Table of Contents and add the license which you have received from CreativeMinds Save it first and then Activate it. A green label will shows that the plugin license was successfully activated.
Visit the server information tab in the plugin Settings to make sure that the plugin is fully compatible with your server before continuing.