CM FAQ (CMFAQ) - Voting on Answers
Voting on Answers
This plugin gives site visitors the option to vote on answers. This can help the admin determine whether the answers are helpful. The voting option appears under an answer.
To configure it, head to the Voting tab of the plugin options.
Here you can choose to:
- Voting - Enable or disable voting generally throughout the plugin. You can choose to enable or disable voting on specific questions by editing a question.
Other options appear if the options Voting is enabled.
- Categories voting - Show voting when filtering questions by category and tags.
- Search results voting - Show voting in search results.
- Search suggestion voting - Show voting in search suggestions.
- Search Widget voting - Show voting in the search widget.