CM Table of Contents (CMTOC) - TOC - Override TOC Selector for a Specific Post
Override TOC Selector for a Specific Post
- To change the default settings for the selectors on a specific post first select the option Use custom selectors on this post.
- Next change the values for each level by specifying the tag / class and id. This setting will override the default settings defined in the plugin Settings.
How to Determine the Tag and Class to
- Navigate to the Edit page and look at the code of the post.
- Choose a heading that you want to make accessible at the top of your Table of Contents.
- Make the class code the same as the class code you previously defined for that level. (The heading number and then list the class and id you want to use).
- The selector for the example above would be:
- Tag: h2
- Class: heading2