CM Expert Directory Levels - Setting Up Notifications
What is This Feature
It is possible for the Admin to set the Expert Directory Levels plugin up to send them notification emails whenever an Expert profile owner applies for a new Level.
From the WordPress dashboard go to CM Expert Directory Pro → Settings → Levels tab.
The Settings for email notifications are in the Notification Settings section of the Levels Settings.
- Admin email notification - Toggles whether or not the Admin will receive email notifications for newly requested Expert Levels.
- Admin email - The email that the admin would like the notifications to be sent to.
- Admin email notification subject - A subject line for the notification email.
- Admin email notification content - The content of the notification email.
You can use the placeholders:
- [level] to display which level is requested
- [expert] to display the name
- [url] to display the link of the expert profile page.