Course Catalog - Settings - Ratings
Settings - Advertisement
What is this Feature
The Course Catalog LMS plugin allows you and users to rate favourite course with the 5-star quality rating.
To configure the settings, head to Admin Dashboard → Settings → Rating tab.
- Enable Star Rating System - Show or hide the star rating system on the Frontend.
- Display numerical rate - Show or hide a numerical average rate near the rating.
- Display number of rates - Display or hide the number of rates for the post.
- Display star rating on top of sidebar - Display or hide star rating on the top part of the sidebar. Otherwise, star rating will be displayed at the bottom.
- Block IP - Add IPs to block users. User ";" as separator, e.g. 100.200.300; 100.200.301
This is how the star rating system looks on the Frontend
Get more information about the Course Catalog LMS plugin for WordPress
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center