WordPress Course Catalog Plugin - Settings - Ratings
Settings - Advertisement
What is this Feature
The WordPress Course Catalog plugin allows you and users to rate favourite course with the 5-star quality rating.
To configure the settings, head to Admin Dashboard → Settings → Rating tab.
- Enable Star Rating System - Show or hide the star rating system on the Frontend.
- Display numerical rate - Show or hide a numerical average rate near the rating.
- Display number of rates - Display or hide the number of rates for the post.
- Display star rating on top of sidebar - Display or hide star rating on the top part of the sidebar. Otherwise, star rating will be displayed at the bottom.
- Block IP - Add IPs to block users. User ";" as separator, e.g. 126.96.36.199; 188.8.131.52.
This is how the star rating system looks on the Frontend