Registration Temporary Login Without Password - Using the Add-on
Registration Temporary Login Add-on
To use this add-on, you must have the Pro edition of CM Registration installed and activated.
What Can You Achieve With the Add-on
The Registration Temporary Login Add-on lets users access parts of your website temporarily without the need of a password.
Each code is assigned to an email, making it easy to track every usage. Codes have a set duration, which starts running when they are created (not used).
Examples of use:
- External Support - Create a temporary admin account for specialists performing one-time maintenance on your site
- Contributors - Set one-time access for writers or editors that only need to post a single piece of content on your website
Navigate to Admin Dashboard → CM Registration Pro → Settings.
Head to the Temporary Logins tab.
- Default Role - When creating a temporary login, this will be the default role
- Default Expiry Time - When creating a temporary login, this will be the default duration. Choose between
- One hour
- Three hours
- One day
- Three Days
- One Week
- One Month
Define the message the users will receive.
- Email subject - Accepts the shortcode
- Email template - Accepts the following shortcodes:
[firstname]Note: this shortcode was introduced in version 1.0.3.
[lastname]Note: this shortcode was introduced in version 1.0.3.
Managing and Creating Temporary Logins
Head to Admin Dashboard → CM Registration Pro → Temporary Logins.
Managing Temporary Logins
This screen shows all active temporary logins.
For each code, you can check the assigned user, role, last login, count (times logged-in) and duration.
Also, there are shortcuts to help managing the code.
Creating Temporary Login
Click on Create New to generate a code. You must input the user's email, and you can apply the default role and duration or choose different ones.
Get more information about the Registration Temporary Login Without Password - Installation WordPress Add-on
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center