CM Map Locations - Add-on - Business Hours
This add-on requires the Google Maps Locations and Store Locator Plugin to be installed and updated.
CM Map Locations Business Hours Add-on
Business Hours is an add-on to the CM Map Locations plugin.
The add-on allows you to include unique business hours to each location. The user can also see the "Open Now" message when it applies.
- Restaurant Listing - Include the opening hours of venues, restaurants and bars in your area
- Public Service Directory - Inform visitors about the opening time of public service offices
- Landmark Guide - Help your visitors plan their touristic trip by showing them when the most important spots are open
Using Business Hours - General Settings
To enable the add-on and configure all core and default settings, head to Admin Panel → CM Map Locations Pro → Settings → Business Hours tab.
- Enable business hours - "Yes" displays business hours on all business and adds the business hour selector when editing them
- Business hours label - What text will be displayed in the Front-end
- Business hours field type - Choose between
- Text - Input any value in the hours field (e.g. "8AM", '19h")
- Timepicker - Choose the time from a dropdown
- Business hours for locations -
- Text label - Change the label of the days of the week, starting from Monday
- From / To - Define the opening and closing hour. This can be changed individually when editing a location
- "Open Now" label - What text will be displayed in the Front-end
Permission to change open/close
- Allows the user to switch between open/close status even when the business should be closed
- Dashboard Labels - You can modify these three labels, which appear to users editing a location
- "Business Hours"
- "Set Opened"
- "Set Default"
Using Business Hours - Individual Settings
When editing a location, you will see the additional setting Business Hours.
It's filled automatically with the times set in the general settings and can be modified freely