CM Table of Contents (CMTOC) - How To - Add "Back to the Top" Button
Adding the "Back to the Top" Button
Starting from version 1.2.6, the Table of Contents plugin allows the admin to add a "Back to the Top" button for easier navigation.
What is This Feature
The Back to the Top button is a handy persistent shortcut that quickly takes the user to the top of the page. The plugins allows you to set it as an arrow or as a text, as shown in these two examples:
All relevant settings are located in Admin Dashboard → CM Table of Contents Pro → Settings → Table of Content tab → Back to the Top Button section.
The options are:
- Show button - Enables this feature.
- Buttons takes users to - Choose between:
- Top of the Page.
- Table of Contents.
- Background Color / Border width / Border color - Styling options.
- Space between the button and the right border of the window / Space between the button and the bottom of the window - Measured in pixels.
- Text - Write here the text that will be displayed instead of the arrow. Leaving this field empty will turn the button in an arrow.
- Text Size / Text Color - Styling options for the text inside the button.
- Arrow Size / Arrow Color - Styling options for the arrow inside the button.