CM Table of Contents (CMTOC) - How To - Add "Back to the Top" Button
Adding the "Back to the Top" Button
Starting from version 1.2.6, the Table of Contents plugin allows the admin to add a "Back to the Top" button for easier navigation.
What is This Feature
The Back to the Top button is a handy persistent shortcut that quickly takes the user to the top of the page. The plugins allows you to set it as an arrow or as a text, as shown in these two examples:
All relevant settings are located in Admin Dashboard → Table of Contents → Settings → Table of Content → Table of Contents - Back to the Top Button.
- Show button - Enables this feature.
- Buttons takes users to - Choose between:
- Top of the Page.
- Table of Contents.
- Background Color / Border Styling - Styling options.
- Distance from the right / bottom border of the window - Measured in pixels.
- No Text - Leaving this field empty will turn the button in an arrow. You can then choose the arrow size (in pixels) and color.
- With Text - Adding any text will display settings specific to text.