CM Table of Contents (CMTOC) - How To - Add "Back to the Top" Button
Adding the "Back to the Top" Button
Starting from version 1.2.6, the Table of Contents plugin allows the admin to add a "Back to the Top" button for easier navigation.
What is This Feature
The Back to the Top button is a handy persistent shortcut that quickly takes the user to the top of the page. The plugins allows you to set it as an arrow or as a text, as shown in these two examples:
All relevant settings are located in Admin Dashboard → CM Table of Contents Pro → Settings → Table of Content tab → Back to the Top Button section.
The options are:
- Show button - Enables this feature.
- Buttons takes users to - Choose between:
- Top of the Page.
- Table of Contents.
- Background Color / Border width / Border color - Styling options.
- Space between the button and the right border of the window / Space between the button and the bottom of the window - Measured in pixels.
- Text - Write here the text that will be displayed instead of the arrow. Leaving this field empty will turn the button in an arrow.
- Text Size / Text Color - Styling options for the text inside the button.
- Arrow Size / Arrow Color - Styling options for the arrow inside the button.
More information about the Table of Contents WordPress Plugin
Other WordPress products can be found at CreativeMinds WordPress Store
Let us know how we can Improve this Product Documentation Page
To open a Support Ticket visit our support center