Download Manager Peepso Integration - Settings
The Downloads Manager Integration Plugin requires both the PeepSo core and the CM Downloads Manager Plugins to be installed and activated first.
Upon activating the Integration Plugin and installing the licence for it new Settings will become available in the PeepSo settings on the WordPress dashboard for controlling the behaviour and appearance of the Downloads Manager on the PeepSo front-end.
To access the configuration settings for PeepSo - Downloads manager, on the WordPress dashboard navigate to PeepSo → Configuration → CM Download Manager.
Site users can use their Peepso Profile page as a place to add and manage downloads via the Download Manager plugin. The Integration Addon can be configured to add two new tabs to the user's Profile page for this purpose.
The Appearance of these tabs and their behaviour can be configured using the Peepso / Download Manager configuration settings.
Profile Page Settings
- Show "Downloads" tab in the user's profile shortcode - Toggles the appearance of the Downloads tab on or off on the User's Profile.
This gives the Logged in user a convenient way to access their current downloads.
- Show "Manage Downloads" tab in the user's profile shortcode - Toggles the appearance of the Manage Downloads tab on or off on the User's Profile.
This tab directs the Logged in user to a page where they can conveniently add new files or manage current down
Activity Feed Settings
The Peepso Integration plugin can automatically post to the User's Profile and activity stream when a new upload has been posted. To achieve this the feature must be enabled through the Activity Feed settings.
- Create PeepSo activity when user uploaded a file - Toggles the auto post feature on or off.
- Activity post template for new upload - The template for the posts that are automatically generated when a new download is uploaded. Some shortcodes can be implemented to make the posts more dynamic such as the file name, URL, exceprt etc.
Profile Widget Settings
PeepSo offers the ability to include a profile widget on any or all posts. The widget can appear in the side bar, header or footer. With the Download Manager Integration Addon it's possible to add a link to the User's Downloads page or Manage Downloads Page within this widget.
The appearance of these two Widget links can be toggled on or off through the Peepso - Download Manager Settings. The icons that appear for the links can also be modified.
- Show "Downloads" link in PeepSo Profile widget - Toggles the display of the Downloads link in the PeepSo Profile widget on or off.
- Show "Manage Downloads" link in PeepSo Profile widget - Toggles the display of the Manage Downloads link in the PeepSo Profile widget on or off.
- Download link icon CSS - Contains the CSS code for the DashIcons icon for the Download link Icon, entering a different DashIcons CSS code here will replace this icon with another.
- Manage Downloads link icon CSS - Contains the CSS code for the DashIcons icon for the Manage Downloads link Icon, entering a different DashIcons CSS code here will replace this icon with another.
Visit the DashIcons WordPress page to view the available icons and their corresponding CSS code.