CM Maps Route Manager (CMMRM) - Settings - Route Page
Settings - Route Page
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Maps Route Manager → Settings. Click on the Route Page tab.
- Information visible on the route's page - Check which route parameters will be displayed on the single route's page.
- Enable WP comments - Toggles whether or not to allow WordPress comments for routes.
- Height of the elevation graph [pixels] - Defines the height of the graph in pixels. A value of 100 will result in the following:
- Show route params above the map - Toggles whether to display route params above or below the map. The default is below.
- Show travel mode switch - Toggles whether or not to allow users to change travel mode on the route. When disabled the user can only view routes with travel modes specified by the route author.
- Show rating on the route's page - Toggles ratings on or off.
- Enable custom icon per location - Allows the user to set icons for each location or marker.
- Show download GPX/KML buttons - If enabled, these buttons will appear on the top left of the map:
- Process shortcodes in descriptions - See the shortcode documentation for the full list of shortcodes.
- Shortcodes whitelist - Includes shortcodes list. The names should be entered without brackets and comma-separated (for instance: profile, avatar)
- Show "Embed" feature - If enabled, the button will appear on the top left of the map.
- Gallery library - Changes how series of images or videos are visualized.
- Show locations' numbers - Enables numbers for each location.
- Use direct travel mode for all modes - If enabled, every route will always be on direct travel (straight-line) mode.
- Embed the map script in the
- Enable directional arrows by default for all routes - Sets the default behavior for showing directional arrows for all routes.
- Marker label type - Sets whether to show the marker labels or only while hovering the cursor over the marker.
- Enable marker clustering - Toggles marker clustering on and off. Clustered markers display more clearly than overlapping markers.
- Show info window for the locations - Toggles display of route info windows on/off.
- Template for the location's info window content - A text box where the info to be displayed in the window can be configured. It supports HTML and the following shortcodes: [title] [description] [address] [latitude] [longitude] [altitude] [imagesrc] [image].
- Max width/height for images inside the info window - The number of pixels that the width and the height of the info window picture will be confined to.
- Max width for images inside the info window - The number of pixels that the width image will be confined to.
Show user's position using browser's geolocation - Fetches the geolocation from the user's browser. Only works when using HTTPS protocol.