CM Maps Route Manager (CMMRM) - Viewing a Route
Viewing a Route
To view a route navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Maps Routes Manager → Routes. Here, you will see a list of your routes with categories and dates published. To view a published route, hover over the route and click " View".You will see what your route/trail will look like to site visitors.
- Visitors can see the route author, creation date, category, type, and difficult.
- Visitors can also rate routes.
- Visitors will be able to view the route on a Google map and switch between Satellite view or map view. They can also add Terrain to the map background layer.
- Visitors can also convert between walking, driving, biking, or a direct route by selecting a travel mode. Below the map are details about the distance, duration, and altitude changes. Note: this can be changed to feet. See Settings - General tab.
- The maps can have details about the changes in elevation along the route.
- The route has a general description and images related to the route description.
- Users can also leave comments on the route and view other people's comments.
- Users can see details about locations on the map, including the weather, altitude, address, description, and images