CM Video Lessons Manager (CMVLM) - Bookmarks
Each user can create bookmarks for videos to keep in their bookmark list. The bookmark page is shown using the following shortcode.
- [cmvl-bookmarks navbar=1 searchbar=1 linksbar=1 ajax=1 view="playlist|tiles"]
- navbar (1/0) - Shows the upper navigation bar allowing selection of channels and categories
- ajax (1/0) - Defines if the videos are shown in Ajax or non Ajax mode
- searchbar (1/0) - Shows the search bar allowing search of content in video titles and description
- view (playlist|tiles)- defines the default view of the videos
- linksbar (1/0) - shows the links to the bookmark and the statistics in the upper navigation
Setting a bookmark is easy and is done by clicking on the bookmark star icon.
How bookmarking a video appears on the front-end.
Inserting the shortcode on any page or post will create a list of the user bookmarks which will look the same as the default view.
This feature is only supported to logged in users