CM Maps Route Manager (CMMRM) - Settings - Index Page
Settings - Index Page
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard → CM Maps Route Manager → Settings. Click on the Index Page.
- Index page layout - Sets the Index page appearance as a list or as tiles.
- Index tile width [px] - Sets the width of tiles that appear on the index page if the "tiles" layout is chosen.
Pagination and order
- Routes per page - Limits the routes visible per page.
- Order routes by - Sets routes order by title, created date or views.
- Sorting order - Sets the order of sorting to either ascending or descending.
- Search for whole words - Toggles whether to search for partial words or only to search for whole words.
- Information visible on the index page - Determines snippet information seen on the index page.
- Text on top - You can enter text which will be displayed on the top of the index page, below the page title.
- Show map with all routes on the index page - Toggles whether or not to display the map including all the routes on the index page.
- Show user's position using browser's geolocation - Toggles whether or not to display the user's location using.
- Enable marker clustering - Toggles marker clustering on and off. Clustered markers display more clearly than overlapping markers.
- Apply the route's color to its snippet background - Connects the snippet to the route by giving the snippet the same background color and the color chosen for the route.
- Route featured image - Set's the route featured image.
- Route default image - The web address of the route's default image.