Supplier Frontend M2 - Installation
In order to install any extension for Magento ®2, the first thing to do is to create the folder ‘code’ under ‘app’ in Magento 2 root category, as shown in the screenshot example below.
In Magento 2, extension files are placed in one module folder so there is no need to copy files to different directories like it used to be in Magento 1.
Please follow these steps in order to manually install the extension, enable it and run few other commands:
- Make sure that the terminal you are located contains the Magento root directory stated above, and then type the commands listed below:
- Enable module. After those steps, the module shall be listed and enabled on the Admin Panel.
To check the list of enabled modules, you can:
php bin/magento module:enable Cminds_SupplierProductManager
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
rm -rf var/di
rm -rf var/generation
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
rm -rf pub/static/*
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
chmod -R 777 var
chmod -R 777 pub/static
- Go to Stores → Configuration → Advanced → Advanced in the Admin Panel
- Running in console command the command 'php bin/magento cache:clean':
php bin/magento cache:clean<br>
- In the Admin Panel, please go to System ? Cache Management, select all elements and click 'Flush Magento Cache'.
In the 'Supplierfrontendproductuploader' tab, change the value of ' Available for Supplier?' to 'No'.