Marketplace - Q&A - Configuration
When the module is installed, you will find additional field under Marketplace configuration.
At the Admin Panel, please go to System → Configuration → Marketplace → Product Questions.
- Module enabled - determines if module is enabled or not. If it's set to "Yes" customers will see a Q&A form on each Product Page
- Presented on frontend - defines if Questions and Answers are visible on product Page
- Admin Approval Required - defines if Suppliers Answers require Admin Approval to be shown on the Product Page
- Max questions per product - defines the numbers of displayed Q&A on Product Page (set 0 for unlimitted)
This add-on allows to use Recaptcha on Q&A forms, it is the system designed to establish that a computer user is human (normally in order to protect websites from bots and spam).
All information to get Recaptcha Site Key and Recaptcha Secret Key you will find HERE.
When you configure your Recaptcha correctly, customers which are not logged in will need to fill also the Recaptcha field. Please take a look on the screen below.
Notifications can be set according to your preferences:
- Notify customer when question was sent
- Notify customer when answer was placed
- Notify Admin when question was sent
- Notify Supplier when his product gets a Question
You can decide which emails will be sent, and also change the titles and content of emails since the Q&A module allows the admin to configure each email notification as desired.
Finally, remember to Save the Configuration!