CM Email Tools Pro - General Settings
To change plugin settings go to Admin Panel, navigate to CM Email Tools Pro->Settings.
In General tab user can change plugin settings. The "Test" tab is covered on other page of the documentation.
- Send all Wordpress email via - Decide to use the SMTP support when sending email from this WordPress website or not. Choose to send mail by SMTP or PHP’s mail() function. Once using this plugin your best option is to use the SMTP selection. The SMTP option is a much better and more reliable option than the PHP function. In some server the PHP does not work at all and outgoing email will not be sent without a proper SMTP gateway.
- SMTP Config Preset - Specify an SMTP profile to use from a list of available presets.
- Log all outgoing emails - If enabled then all emails send by Wordpress will be logged and shown in the log file which is part of this plugin functionality.
- SMTP debug level - Choose how many information will be stored from each SMTP connection in the debug log.
- wp_mail_from filter priority - Change the filter priority if some plugin is overriding the email address in the From header in your emails or its overridden by this plugin.
- wp_mail_from_name filter priority - Change the filter priority if some plugin is overriding the sender name in the From header in your emails or its overridden by this plugin.