CM Product Directory (CMPD) - Plugin Overview
- Install and activate plugin.
- Go to the Admin Dashboard -> CM Product Directory -> Settings to set plugin options
- General - Set general options for the plugin.
- Advertisement - choose if you want to display advertisements and if so, place ads content in the fields.
- API Settings - Twitter and Alexa settings.
- Product Page - Settings for Product Page. More about .Additional Taxonomy, Additional Links/Fields, Star Rating.
- Directory Index Page - General settings for Directory Index page and also Filters.
- Directory Appearance - Settings for three different views: Directory, Tiles and List view.
- Custom CSS - Text field to apply your own custom css styles.
- Labels - Customize plugin labels to your needs.
- See Shortcodes list to know what you can change to adjust plugin to your needs.
How Plugin Works
When finished click on Publish button to add new Product.
Single Product Shortcode
With Single Product Shortcode you can place single Product on post or page.