CM Product Directory (CMPD) - Product Directory Index Page Settings
Product Directory Index Page Settings
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard -> CM Product Directory -> Settings.
Click on the Product Directory tab.
Product Index Header
- Product Index Page ID - Enter ID of Product Directory Index page.
- Product order by - Choose from the drop down menu to select how the product index page should be ordered. The options are alphabetically by product name, by the last date the product was updated, by the date it was added to your site or by way it is currently ordered in your WordPress admin menu (this open the option to customize the order using a plugin which support menu ordering such as thishttps://wordpress.org/plugins/taxonomy-terms-order/)
- Order in ascending or descending order - Choose from the drop down menu to select the order of the product directory index. Desc mean that the products will be arranged in each of the orders from the smallest to the largest number. For example if the creation date is used then the older products will be show first.
- Number of products on page - Enter a value in the provided box to select the number of items on each directory page.
- Show pagination on top - Check yes or no to show pagination at the top of the product page.
- Show pagination on bottom - Check yes or no to show pagination at the bottom of the product page.
- Show the number of products found - Check yes or no to show the number of products found on the product page.
- Show items per page selection - Select from the drop down menu to show how the categories should be presented. Dropdown means that a dropbox will be show and the user will be able to filter categories by the selected one
- Open each product page in a new tab - Check yes or no to open a product page in a new tab.
- Product pitch as image title - Check yes or no to show the product pitch as the title of the image. This is used once the user hover over the product image.
- Display categories as - Select how the categories should be presented.
- Show search field - Should the product directory be searchable?
- Display Category filter - Display filter for Category terms.
- Display Pricing Model filter - Display filter for Pricing Model terms.
- Display Language Support filter - Display filter for Language Support terms.
- Display Target Audience filter - Display filter for Target Audience terms.
- Display Tag filter - Display filter for tag terms.