Multi-Vendor Magento 2 - General Configuration
The main configuration screen can be reached by clicking Stores → Settings → Configuration, and from the left menu: MARKETPLACE → Configuration.
- Default Percentage Fee: The default percentage of the orders that the admin is due. Default is 10%.
- Fee Type: The admin can decide if the fee is flexible (as a percentage value of the order) or fixed (as a steady value, like $10). Default is Percentage.
- Enable Supplier Page: Toggles customers have access to an individual supplier page displaying vendor information, including contact information.
- Allow Supplier To Upload Logo: Toggles whether or not the supplier can customize their profile image.
- Enable Notification When Supplier Updates Profile: Admin can decide whether or not to be notified when suppliers have made changes to their profiles.
- Is discount effective: Sets whether or not discounts from promotions affect the supplier amount. If it is set as 'No', the discount will be applicable only to the vendor, not to the store.
- Enable Notification For Supplier When Profile Is Approved: Enables a notification to be sent to the supplier upon approval of their profile.
- Add 'Sold by' Option On Product Page: This makes it possible for the store admin to add customized 'Sold-by' blocks to store templates so that certain products can be easily associated with vendors.
- Enable Supplier Rating: Admin can decide if customers can rate suppliers after ordering their products.
- Allow To Send Email To Customers When Supplier Creates Invoice : Toggles whether or not customers receive emails when their order has been invoiced.
- Allow Supplier To Manage Shipping Costs: Enables the supplier to manage the shipping costs for their orders.
- Order Statuses Visible For Supplier: Orders (depending on the status) suppliers can see in their Vendor Portal.
- Allow To send Emails To Customers When Supplier Creates Shipment: Send customers emails when their order has been shipped.
Supplier Frontend Product Uploader
For more information on this section configuration and features, please read the Supplier Frontend Product Uploader documentation for Magento ® 2.
Finally, remember to Save the Configuration!