CM MicroPayment (CMMP) - PayPal Payout
PayPal Payout is the feature which allows your users to "sell" their points using PayPal service (change the points to the real money).
Navigate to the Admin Dashboard -> CM Micropayment Platform -> Settings.
Click on the PayPal tab.
The PayPal tab allows you to setup PayPal Payout.
To make this work you have to:
- enable the first checkbox entitled: PayPal Payout - Enabled (if this checkbox is unchecked even after setting everything else up the feature will not work)
- choose the point to currency ratio e.g 10 means that each 10 points are worth 1 currency unit so eg. 50 points = $5
- create the Application in PayPal (or use the already created one) from PayPal's Developer Portal
- fill the Client ID and App Secret
- before using this feature on live site we suggest trying the Test Mode (transactions in test mode won't affect your real account so your money is safe)
To allow users to use PayPal Payout system use the shortcode:
This shortcode will display the form with three inputs:
- Wallet ID - the wallet from which the points will be deducted
- Points to exchange - amount of points which should be 'sold'
- Receiver e-mail - the e-mail to which the funds should be transferred. Warning! This should be a valid PayPal e-mail!
After the successful payout, new transactions will appear in the wallet history with the type "PayPal Payout".
- The transactions in the Test Mode look the same as the real transaction.