CM Footnotes (CMF) - General Plugin Settings
- Navigate to the Admin Panel -> CM Footnotes Pro -> Settings.
- Click on the General Settings tab.
- In the General Settings box, select from the drop down menu to choose your footnote index page id. This selects the page when will serve as the footnote index on your site. Select none if you do not want a central footnote index.
- In the Footnotes Display box, check the boxes to display footnotes on custom post type as well as regular posts. In this example shown below the options which show are posts, pages, media, messages of help items.
- ACF fields have special treatment so in case it does not show on this please use the below checkbox.
- In the Performance and Debug box, check the boxes to enable the caching mechanisms and to only highlight the main WP query.
- In the Backup box, you can create Pin number to protect your footnote in the box provided. Check the box to enable secure backup. The backup files will be stored on your server as a CSV file and not on the WordPress DB.
In the Referral box, check the box or allow referral links on your page and receive a discount for referring new users. Include your affiliate code in the box provided.
At the bottom of the page, click on the save changes button to save.