CM Search and Replace (CMSR) - Settings
▪ Navigate to the Settings tab to change the settings for the Search & Replace plugin.
▪ In the Settings box, there are option to enable search & replace for different post types, content, excerpts, comments and more.
▪ Click to check the box for the options you want.
▪ By checking the box, you are enabling Search & Replace for only those options on your page. Leave the box blank for search & replace not to be applied.
Exclude on Posts/Pages
You can select the Posts/pages you'd like to exclude from search&replace
Included Content Types
You can define where the search and replace rule will be applied. Options includes Title and Content as default, excerpt and comments as additional options
- Click the Save button located to the bottom left of the box to save your changes before leaving the tab.