CM Table of Contents (CMTOC) - General Settings
- Click on the General Settings tab to choose the settings for the Table of Contents.
Applying on Custom Posts
- Under Display Settings, determine where you want the table of contents to appear, by checking the boxes for posts, pages, media, questions, or businesses.
Performance & Debug Settings
- Determine if you want to load the scripts in footer, enable caching mechanisms or highlight the main WP query only by checking the appropriate boxes.
- All this settings needs to be carefully examined before applying.
- Make sure you read the information included near each of the options. This options are used only on special cases in order to solve conflicts.
- For most of the use-cases the default settings will ensure the best stability.
- If you're having issues with the changes not being reflected, try to disable the caching mechanisms.