Appointments Booking - Installation
Here are the steps needed to install the CM Appointments Booking plugin.
- Download - To manually install the plugin, you first must download it from the Client Dashboard (Pro version) to your computer. Navigate to the Plugin tab on the Wordpress Admin Panel to install the plugin.
- Hover over the Plugin tab and click on Add New.
- Select Upload from the options shown and find the file you downloaded.
- Install the plugin.
- Once the plugin is downloaded it will appear on the Plugin tab for you to activate and use.
- For the Pro version you will need next to activate the license. Navigate to to the License section which is found under the CM Appointments Booking and add the license which you have received from CreativeMinds. There are instructions there for finding the license key.
- Save it first and then Activate it. A green label and the word "active" will show that the plugin license was successfully activated.
- If you have purchased the payment edition of the CM Appointments Booking you also need to download and install the CM Appointments Booking Payment Addon and install it using the same proccess as above.
- For the payment addon you also need to download the Easy Digital Downloads cart system. You can download the free version from WordPress.org. The EDD plugin will provide the cart system for the payment proccess and you can later add to it any payment gateway available with EDD.