CM Product Directory Payments (CMPD Add-On) - Plugin Overview
This Add-On is a supplement for the CM Product Directory Plugin that lets users submit and manage their own listings within the Product Directory.
The purpose of the WordPress Product Directory Payments AddOn by CreativeMinds is to allow site owners to require payments for various activities regarding the directory.
Plugin adds many different options to require payments for, both on the product owners side (requires Community AddOn) and viewer's side.
The payment system used by the Product Directory Payments is based on Easy Digital Downloads eCommerce plugin, which has more than 20 available payment gateways such as PayPal, Stripe, Skrill, 2Checkout and many more.
There is one option to require payments from viewers:
- Pay Per View - when this option is used - clients explore the Product Directory Index freely, but the payment is required for viewing the details of the single Product - read more here: Pay Per View.
Most of the payment options are focused on requiring payments from the product owners:
- Limited Free Posting - This option needs to be used with any of the remaining options. When this option is enabled the users of the products which weren't paid by their owners will only display limited information. Read more here: Free posting and paid posting.
- Payment for Adding Product - Option to require payment for adding the product to the directory (requires the Community AddOn) - read more: Charge users for submitting new listings in a directory.
- Payment for Claiming Product - Option to require payment for claiming the product added to the directory by the administrator (requires the Community AddOn) - read more: Charge users for claiming an existing product in the directory.
- Payment for Renewing Product - Option to require payment for adding the product to the directory (requires the Community AddOn) - read more: Charge users for renewing existing listings.