CM Answers Experts (CMA) - How the System Works
Expert System Flow
The expert system is built on top of CM Answers Pro plugin which is a robust solution for questions and answers.
System can support multiple experts which are assigned to multiple categories or only one. Once a user has posted a new question to a specific category the first expert to accept the question will be the one to manage this question and answer it.
Admin as well as expert can reassign a question to another expert or change question category.
The expert system support 3 types of users:
- Administrator - Can view all questions, assign a question to a specific expert, make a question private or public and review system statistics. Admin can also assign any regular user which is defined in the WordPress site to an expert by defining him as such for a specific CM Answers category. Once a user was assigned to a category as an expert his role within the system (regardless of his WP role) is changed to an expert role.
- Expert - experts are defined on per category basis. An expert can be assigned to more than one category. Once assigned to a category his is able to see the Expert dashboard and accept questions.
- User - a registered Wordpress user is able to post a question and decide if the question he is posting is public or private. If private he needs to select the category to which this question is posted. All experts assigned to this category will see this question and the first to accept it will be able to answer it. The experts addon doesn't support the users registration feature but we provide the CM Registration Pro plugin which you can use.
Notification - System support notifications received directly to user email for follow-up answers and question sent to a specific category .
How to Set Up the System
- Visit the dashboard page which is shown in the plugin setting. All your users including the admin should be pointed out to this page.
- Define categories in the plugin admin menu.
- Per each category assign one or more expert who will be answering questions for this category.
- Check the plugin notification settings to define how and when notification are sent.